Welcome to the official website of the Student Advocacy Organization at Providence College.
TO DATE, THE SAO HAS SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED 256 STUDENTS WITH OVER 350 DIFFERENT CHARGES
Don’t forget to to join our Facebook Group (up to 275 members) and invite your friends! By spreading the word about the SAO, our organization will be able to help more students.
~Coming Soon ~
-Formal complaint to the U.S. Department of Education regarding FERPA rights
-Security sergeant commits misdemeanor, opens student mail without obtaining consent
Please feel free to send any questions or concerns to the Student Advocacy Organization at PCStudentAdvocate@gmail.com
• Have you been written up by an RA?
• Do you need advice on communicating with the Office of Student Conduct?
• Do you want someone to accompany you to a judicial hearing?
• Do you need assistance with a class?
• Have you received a parking ticket?
• Have you been told to report to the Security Office?
• Have you received a citation from the Providence Police?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, please contact the Student Advocacy Organization if you need assistance. The loyalty of our organization is directed solely towards, and serves first and foremost, the student, and not the interests of any other party.
Expect honest answers to all of your questions.
Know your rights on campus – We are here to advocate for you!